Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hot Doctor

One of the best parts about working in a hospital is that there are always a lot of different cool things to see and even more people to meet.  In the OR there can be up to 12 to 13 people in one room working on one operation once you add in all the necessary surgeons, nurses and anesthesiologists.  In my three weeks at the UH Case Medical Center I have observed in specifically ENT areas; OR, pediatrics and adult clinic.  The people within ENT have been extremely welcoming and kind (expect for a mean front desk lady) even in the crazy busy setting of the OR.  With almost a dozen people in a room, having a teenager just standing around would annoy me, so their kindness has been much appreciated.  Dr. Rezaee, my sponsor and Hawken Alum ('88), has been one of the most welcoming, and has set me up with many different people I had not intended to work with throughout my project. His actions have actually enhanced my project in a way I did not know what possible.  What I've seen and experienced and learned is something I am eternally thankful for because it has broadened my horizons on just how many medical positions there are.


Oh, and today I worked with a super hot resident. Devilishly handsome. And a surgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment